~ Team R3NaRd ~ Index du Forum
~ Team R3NaRd ~
~ R3NaRd , Team de CoD : BO sur Wii ~

~ Team R3NaRd ~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: WelcomeHomeless3AOneMan27sJourneyofDiscoveringtheMeaningo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Team R3NaRd ~ Index du Forum -> ~ Discutions ~ -> Coin des R3NaRds
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
strstr

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: WelcomeHomeless3AOneMan27sJourneyofDiscoveringtheMeaningo Répondre en citant

Welcome Homeless: One Man's Journey of Discovering the Meaning of Home
by Alan Graham

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Welcome Homeless: One Man's Journey of Discovering the Meaning of Home

<strong>Homeless.</strong>

No other word better describes our modern-day suffering. It reveals one of our deepest and most painful conditions&mdash;not having a sense of belonging. However, Alan Graham, founder of Mobile Loaves &amp; Fishes and Community First! Village, is improving the quality of life for a large quantity of people through sharing his personal story of becoming more human through humanizing others. Graham believes the more we can give people dignity, the power of choice, and genuine community, the better we&rsquo;ll be able to offer solutions that will have impact on the world at large. And while his missionary work is focused on giving a home to the physically homeless, he also wants to transform the lives of every living person by shifting the paradigm in understanding what it means to be &ldquo;home.&rdquo; In <em>Welcome Home<span style="text-decoration: line-through;">less</span></em>, Graham delves deep into what it means to be connected to God, the earth, and each other. In doing so, he shows us the home we&rsquo;ve all longed for but never had.

<em>Welcome Home<span style="text-decoration: line-through;">less</span></em> is about becoming fully human by being fully present. It is about finally connecting with the disconnected and finding our identity through knowing the true identity of others. Graham wants to engrain the human story in you so deeply that you start being who you were made to be&mdash;that you start finally being like the image from which you were made and start empathizing instead of sympathizing with the people around you. Similar to how we can become 100 percent fully human by mimicking the ultimate image, we can shape a better world by mimicking the picture of the new heaven and the new earth&mdash;a picture that has reality at the heart of it but is beyond our imagination. Alan Graham also shares his personal story, the stories of the homeless, and the stories of those whose worldviews have been shifted by the homeless. Because of his raw, humorous, and honest voice, he achieves a rare and profound universality. Houses become homes once they embody the stories of the people who have made these spaces into places of significance, meaning, and memory. Home is fundamentally a place of connection and of relationships that are life-giving and foundational. Graham invites you to make everyone feel truly at home by finally inviting those living on the fringes of society into your heart.

This is why <em>Welcome Home<span style="text-decoration: line-through;">less</span></em> is about doing, not saying. It is about taking the ultimate and forward-thinking vision of a new heaven and new earth and literally breaking the soil so that new earth can exist here today. It is about realizing that homelessness is not fundamentally a consequence of moral and spiritual inadequacies; but rather it is often the logical and economical outcome for a large part of our population.

So, what does your vision of humanity and love look like? Whatever the vision, it should look like community. People should feel more alive after they meet you. When your consciousness changes from one of self-absorption to a consciousness aware of its human desire for connection, compassion, kindness, and beauty, you will start seeing things differently&mdash;and others will start seeing you made anew as well because the absolute greatest self-help occurs when you help others

Welcome Homeless: One Man's Journey of Discovering the Meaning of Home Alan Graham
Welcome Homeless: One Man's Journey of Discovering the Meaning of Home story pocket amazon download djvu

Sign up Login 65-Alan Graham: Welcome Homeless: One Mans Journey of Discovering the Meaning of Home Episodes 05.02.17 Join us for episode 65 with our guest, Alan GrahamSo I got involved in the business community and Mail Order Bride Box Set: 4 Book Clean and Wholesome Historical Romance (The Walker Mysteries Complete Set 1) getting into Revelation+Ch%3A25+-+a+Letter+to+the+Churches+from+the+24Th+Elder%3A+A+Testimonial+from+the+24Th+Elder+to+Christendom+the+144%2C000+and+Israel estate development in the 1980sThe most compelling lesson Graham re-taught me is that when we breathe new purpose into Super moto: Adults coloring book own journey when we stop, listen, connect and share, even just for a moment that mighty pause for humanity is one of Gods most generous endowmentsDay 4, 5, 6, 8 10, Im realizing that my next address is probably going to be Gatesville, Texas, where the juvenile prison thing isTheyre called by the Gospel to live thereSusie Davis, Author of Unafraid Welcome Homeless is a gift that takes down the walls of isolation and shows us the power of empathy and actionAs long as we keep distance between us and them, whoever the uses and thems are, its easy for us to judge and stereotype the thems, because theyre Mail Order Bride: The Scarred Bride (Western Hearts Book 2) thereWe Business Succession Planning (Mobile Learning Express Book 152017) Ray Kerkmez so grateful for your support! Mobile Loaves & Fishes To purchase Alans book, Welcome Devotionals For Women Over 50: Blank Prayer Journal, 6 x 9, 108 Lined Pages click here! Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new Sketchbook For Kids: Circus Themed! (Kids Sketchbook) to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share Les Paysans de la Normandie Orientale, Pays de Caux, Bray, Vexin Normand, Vall&eacute;e de la Seine: &Eacute;tude G&eacute;ographique (Classic Reprint) (French Edition) Jules Sion Google+ (Opens in new window) Related posts: EpHe intentionally left me in there to marinate for that two-week period of timeI tell people that the only memory that I have of my mother and father together as a husband and wife under the same roof, was when I was about four years old and my mom was standing on a bed with a knife in her hands threatening my dad

I started Paul Mitchell with a 0 loan when I was living out of my carThis is now basically the late 60sDuring that period of time, my dad divorced my momJohn Paul DeJoria, Co-founder of Paul Mitchell and The Patrn Spirits Company The ministry Alan Graham has launched is nothing short of life-changingHe is also the author of Welcome Homeless: One Mans Journey of Discovering the Meaning of Home(Harper Collins, 2017)We have a farming operation, a blacksmithing operation, an art house, a Prayers for your children's deliverance (40 Prayer Giants Book 22) market, clinics, an outdoor Alamo draft house theater, an amphitheater, a catering operationSomeone questions I ask: What does home mean to you? How has your work impacted the way you interact with capitalism and money? Sneak Peak of Simple Ways To Share Your Faith Honor, Homelessness and Human Dignity The Meaning and Fortune of Human Relationships Seeing the Story of the Prodigal Son Through New Eyes The Limitations of Transactional Solutions to Community Problems Today Resources: Mobile Loaves and Fishes Official Site Amazon Welcome Homeless: One Mans Journey of Discovering the Meaning of Home by Alan Graham Amazon A Spirituality of Fundraising by Henri Nouwen Amazon Beyond Homelessness: Christian Faith in a Culture of Displacement by Steven Bouma-Prediger and Brian JAll of a sudden, there are these connecting pointsI developed this real intellectual relationship with ChristNo other word better describes our modern-day sufferingAll along, Im feeling this, WowAlan Graham, founder of Mobile Loaves and Fishes and Community First! Village, is improving the quality of life for a large quantity of people through sharing his personal story of becoming more human through humanizing others 5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Team R3NaRd ~ Index du Forum -> ~ Discutions ~ -> Coin des R3NaRds Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz